Say Hello to:
- 20,000 new homes
- One city heart, several local centres
- 300 hectares of public open space
- Everything you need – links to anywhere
- Preserving resources
- Cutting edge solar passive urban design
- Better connection to nature and the outdoors
- Less cars, more walking, more cycling and more public transport
Wanju will be a city like no other. Modern life demands new ways of thinking.
Creativity and innovation will be applied from the ground up resulting in a relatively high-density urban environment designed with cutting edge techniques in sustainability applied to every aspect from street layout, transport and utilities to building styles and materials.
Wanju will complement existing services and facilities already available in greater Bunbury.
For more detail on the VISION for Wanju, see the Principal Planning Requirements from Page 5 of the draft District Structure Plan.